戰地連結︰ Home My Flickr NBA.com About

2008年5月15日星期四

Custom 'Save' Button in InfoPath Form to save into MOSS Document Library

Overview

I always try to hide the Top and Bottom Toolbar (the one showing "Save", "SaveAs", "Close") in my Browser-enabled InfoPath Forms. But how can I let the user to save the Form into a Document Library without showing the toolbar?. The answer is to submit the form to the destination MOSS Document Library.

Reference

Create a custom Save Button in InfoPath

Steps

  1. In InfoPath 2007, choose 'Tools' => 'Submit Options'
  2. Check 'Allow users to submit this form', choose 'Send form data to a single destination' radio button, select 'SharePoint document library' in the dropdown under the 'Send form...' radio button.
  3. Under the 'SharePoint document library' dropdown, click 'Add' button.
  4. In 'Data Connection Wizard', enter the full URL of the Document Library (e.g. "http://localhost/Doc Lib/Forms/AllItems.aspx" ) in the 'Document Library' Text box.
  5. Enter File name for the saved Form, you can add function to dynamically create file name. (By clicking the 'fx' button on the right). Click 'Next'
  6. Enter the name for this data connection.
  7. After you create the data connection, you should convert it into .udcx file and saved in inside the MOSS server for administrator approval. Check My Previous Post for detail steps.

1 則留言:

Unknown 說...

Hi! I wan to ask a question.
If I hide the toolbar and use the custom button to submit the form.When I clcik the submit button twice, there will be an error. How can I re-submit the form? Thanks!