戰地連結︰ Home My Flickr NBA.com About

2008年8月1日星期五

Changing the default browser used in VS 2005/2008

Overview

I always use Firefox except browsing SharePoint sites (or sites with Active-X). However when I was debugging my projects with VS 2005/2008, I don't want it to use Firefox to open aspx pages. With a little bit of searching, I found below page showing how to set default aspx browser in VS (it can be either FF or IE or other Browsers)

Reference

Changing the default browser used in VS 2005 and Visual Web Developer - ScottGu's Blog

Steps (Copied from reference link)

  1. Right click on a .aspx page in your solution explorer
  2. Select the "browse with" context menu option
  3. In the dialog you can select or add a browser.  If you want Firefox in the list, click "add" and point to the firefox.exe filename
  4. Click the "Set as Default" button to make this the default browser when you run any page on the site.

沒有留言: